The armchair Grandtour has been projectet for the line "Zanotta for Maserati" and is a limited series seat.- It combines comfort and elegance of the lines and details. It has a chromium-plated or nickel-plated glossy black steel base and a steel frame. The upholstery is in polyurethane/Dacron Du Pont. It has a removable quilted cover in leather 99 in the following shades:
- dark grey 0417 with light grey 0411 edging;
- light grey 0411 with mud 0442 edging;
- mud 0442 with light grey edging 0411.
Unless otherwise specified, our quotations also include shipping costs. These are calculated according to the place of delivery and the bulk of furniture selected. The offer can include duties and taxes depending on the destination.
Except for the ready-to-deliver products in the showroom, we must order goods from the manufacturer, specifying the features selected (colour, fabric and finishings).
Order processing will be as follows:
- 6-8 weeks for the MANUFACTURE of the furniture: from the order confirmation until the goods are available in our warehouse (August and December excluded);
- 1 week for QUALITY CONTROL: at this stage we verify product compliance with the order, integrity of the goods and prepare items for shipping to the specified address;
- 1 week for DELIVERY in Italy or in European Union Countries;
- 2-5 weeks for DELIVERY in non-European Union Countries.
Guarantees and Insurance
To protect your goods during shipping, we create tailor-made wooden crates in our carpentery workshop. For shipping, we only collaborate with leading furniture carriers having branches worldwide. All prices include an all-risk insurance that covers all damage caused by transportation, guaranteeing maximum safety.
Tomassini Arredamenti only deals in authentic products, shipped in their original packaging including guarantee and certificate of authenticity.
For further information please consult the links below:
HELP IN PURCHASING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2.00 pm - 6.00 pm | Monday - Friday
Closed on Saturday and on Sunday